Since my eyes are my favorite facial feature I love to dress them up. Which means experimenting with alot of different eye make up. I love adorning myself with eye shadows, liners, and mascaras. They are some of my favorite things to shop for besides lipsticks. My go to eye shadow color for the last few years is pink. I love mixing different shades together sometimes adding a liner for a more dramatic look. Pink is also a great color to wear with a bright red lip because it does not compete and acts like a neutral. I also have hazel colored eyes so pinks seem to brighten my eye color and make them appear lighter. Below are some of my favorite eye products that I use time and time again.
1. Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes- My first purchase of pink eyeshadow three years ago this kit is supposed to make your eyes appear larger and more beautiful. I like to blend the two pink shadows together and use the brown as an eyeliner.
2. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner- This is my favorite chunky black eyeliner. It slides on super easily, can be built up for a darker color if you like. I prefer to wear it on the outer corners of my eyes so i have a less intense look. My only complaint is that some of the black always gets on my crease. Might need to try setting it with eyeshadow.
3. YSLTouche Éclat 2- I have been using this highlighter for years to cover my under eye circles. It is a bit pricy at $40 but it lasts a long time and is easy to apply. I don’t think any concealer will ever get rid of circles completely but this stuff does help to brighten my eyes and diminish the darkness.
4. Lorac Unzipped Palette- I probably use this eye shadow palette the most. I like how it has a mix of shimmer and matte shades and that they range from light gold pink and rose to beautiful deep wine shades.Perfect for mixing together or wearing them separately.
5. Nars Single Eye Shadow Night Star- The perfect nude shadow to wear with a bright red lip, has subtle gold sparkle.
6. BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara- Love love love this mascara because it is super easy to put on and does not clump your lashes. It has a great structured brush that coats each lash with a lot of definition.
7. Stila Eye Shadow Kitten- A recent purchase this shadow is a light silvery pink and looks so fresh and beautiful on the eyes. Looks perfect with some dark black mascara to make your eyes pop.
8. L’Oréal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner Carbon Black- I love this liquid eyeliner because it is cheap and it works. I wear it as a cat eye over nude or pink shadow and with a bright pink or red pout. Brings me right back to the Mad Men Era.
9. NARS Duo Eyeshadow All About Eve- I started wearing this shade back in college it is a wonderful neutral that I blend together. I love to wear it with a black cat eye and a light pink lip.
10. Urban Decay Naked 3- I was so excited for this palette to come out because it has my favorite pink and rose shades all in one beautiful compact. I am loving to experiment with the darker colors as well to create a romantic smokey eye. Also have the Naked 1 and Naked 2. I highly recommend all of them.
11. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara– This is the mascara to wear if you want mega lashes that look like your wearing falsies. I love to wear this at night when I want sultry eyes.
12. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze- Have also been wearing this since college with a brown eye liner. It makes my hazel eyes look a little greener and has beautiful shimmery shades that you can wear separately or blend all together for one beautiful color.
What are your favorite eye products?