I have always wanted to create a whats in my bag post on the blog. I thought for my first one it would be fun to post about my Pan Am every day make up bag I used while on the road. My dad bought me a set for Christmas last year and I love it. Sorry for the poor quality of the photos. I took them on my droid one night in our hotel room and the lighting was terrible. But at least they are authentic to what life is like on the road!
My bag was packed with only the every day essentials that I needed while in the car and while getting ready in the morning at our hotel
1. Some light make-up for the day. Eye shadow, liner, primer, blush and brush, mascara, under eye highlighter, and many colorful and nude lipsticks.
2. Hair bands
3. Sudaphed for the cold which later turned into a sinus infection I was battling
4. Sugar free gum which I am addicted to
5. Razor, you never know when you may need it, right ladies?
6. Hello Kitty blotting papers. My forehead has become so oily from my bangs that it is a life saver
8. Nasal sprays for my allergies
9. Hand sanitizer because I did not want to touch any of the sinks in the nasty rest areas
I did have some more photos to show with close-ups but they somehow
vanished deleted from my phone.
What are your travelling essentials that are always in your make-up bags?