If you are like me, you love to collect and decorate your home with lots of things. I sure do and it drives Craig nuts that i like to have lots of things all around me. He is way more minimal in his home style then I am. I can pretty much collect anything and everything but I truly believe that your collections really make your home “yours” and just make you feel good inside. The older I get, the more I am understanding my own styles, especially when it comes to my home. I like to be surrounded by candles, antique’s, and lots of color. I am really happy with how our apartment is decorated. It has taken many years and apartments to get here but our style has really turned our small 600 square foot apartment into a home. I had a great time composing my home decor wish list on the blog and on pinterest. Click on my board for all of the links and add a little color to your home.
Home Decor Wish List
1. Jonathan Adler Pillow– love the referance to one of my favorite movies. Can you guess what it is?
2. Jonathan Adler Match Holder– perfect home for all those matches that I use on all my candles
3. Eiffel Tower Trinket Box– I love paris and this tiny box has such a fun vintage feel to it. Reminds me of an old post card
4. Pier 1 Vase– reminds me of a pile of gold in a bag. How cute would it look with a big bouquet of sunflowers popping through
5. Urban Outfitters Jewelry Box– love this glass box. It has a real antique feel to it and would look amazing in a pink cranberry glass. Maybe I can find an antique version one day
6. Antler Wall Hanging– would look extra amazing decorated with lots of my necklaces
7. Travel Coasters- I am always a fan of quriky coasters especially when they are colorful. I would also scatter lots of jewelry on them
8. Banana Bud Vase- very surrealist and unusual
9. Keep Calm and Carry On Poster– would love to have this hanging over my desk to remind me to relax a little more when I am working and stressed out.
10. Holiday Theme Stemware- my many tea lights would make these glasses come to life and add some color to any of your holiday parties
11. Jonathan Adler Paper Weight– I am constantly adding cute trinkets to my desk. Love how this paper weight has a needlepoint underneith the glass
12. Peacock Feather Candle– I own this candle and it reminds me of the 1920’s and The Great Gatsby. It is also nice and very oversized