I can’t really dread this Monday since Christmas eve is on Saturday night. I am definitely looking forward to the holiday. To kick off the last week of holiday wish lists, I thought it would be fun to post a list for the boys in our lives. Husband, boyfriend, father, brother, friend, this wish list reaches out to all of them. I personally love to shop for Craig. I really like his style so it makes it very easy for me when I shop and we usually just go together. He picks out what he likes and I choose what I like. No stress which makes it a great activity for both of us! And for you ladies or gents out their who don’t love the style of your significant others, the holidays are the perfect time to add the things you do love to their closets. Click on my pinterest board for all the links and to see some extra’s that didnt make it below.
For The Boys Wish List
1. Uniform Wares Watch- has a vintage feel with the missing numbers. Reminds me of a watch Don Draper would wear
2. Filson Wool Messenger Bag- Craig would love to carry this plaid mans bag to and from work every day
3. Marc By Marc Jacobs Cell Case- most cell cases are soo boring. I love how this one has a creepy guy in a wife beater
4. Balenciaga Wallet- studs underneath leather, yes sir!
5. Persol Sunglasses- tortoise-shell and a light brownish lens makes such a great color combo
6. Lanvin Tie Pin- I think it is time to bring this retro trend back
7. Ralph Lauren Polo Black Collection- really like the sleekness of the bottle. Wouldnt mind having it as decoration for the bathroom
8. Portable FM Steroe Boombox- plug your Ipod or phone into the box for a convenient but fun music experience
9. Digby & Iona Signet Ring- not only used to adorn your finger, the ring is also a working wax seal, so cool!
10. Tommy Hilfiger Belt- nice nautical feel
11. Miansai Bracelet- For the outdoorsy guy who does not like to wear alot of jewelry
12. DSquared2 Boots- love all of the dark colors. Would love to buy these for Craig but they are way too expensive for my budget, boo
13. Prada Money Clip- the old school way of carrying your money around
14. Tommy Hilfiger Tie- would look great with the Tommy belt. Two accessories for one look equals score gift